Step away from your $40 American apparel crop top..walk into a goodwill..boys’ toddlers section..find the smallest shirt there..a new tiny crop top for you..$1…
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.” — Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
The Beatles arriving for their concert at the Suffolk Down Racecourse in Boston, 18 August 1966. Photo by Harry Benson